Fenugreek oil, just like the seeds has tremendous healing properties.
- Anti-Viral – fights certain viruses.
- Anti-Cancer – This oil has some anticarcinogenic properties.
- Antioxidant – It prevents the cells from free radical damage.
- Hypoglycemic – lowers blood glucose.
- Phytoestrogen – It mimics the female hormone estrogen.
- Circulant – It boost blood circulation.
- Anti-Inflammatory – It reduces inflammation on the skin.
- Expectorant – It promotes the release of phlegm from the throat.
- Neuroprotective – It protects the nervous system.
- Immunomodulatory – It helps to modulate the functioning of immune system.
- Beta cell stimulant – It is one of the few substances that stimulate beta cells of the pancreas.
- Hypotensive – It alleviates hypertension.
- Antispasmodic – It prevents muscular spasms.
- Galactagogue – It promotes lactation.